The Funding Landscape for Early Career Researchers
This session will provide you with an overview of the main funding opportunities open to post-doctoral and early career researchers. The session will be led by Dr Armando Román Zozaya, Research Facilitator in the Social Sciences Division.
From this session, you will:
- Gain an insight into the funding landscape and research environment open to you
- Understand the potential array of funders and options available
- Be aware of the differing eligibility and funder requirements associated with these
- Consider the requirements of the different funders and the need to address their priorities
- Take away top tips for successful bidding
What previous attendees have said:
Good mix of detailed information and overall view of funding options. Also realistic and practical.
t really did what it said on the tin- now I feel I know what's 'out there', what's relevant, and what not to bother with. Also the personable and funny presentation style made what could be a dull topic interesting and easy to follow.
Encouraging and motivational
If you are interested in the Division running this session again please contact email@example.com