The Funding Landscape for Early Career Researchers (MT16 session)
This session will provide you with an overview of the main funding opportunities open to post-doctoral and early career researchers. The session will be led by Dr Armando Roman Zozaya, Research Facilitator in the Social Sciences Division.
From this session, you will:
- Gain an insight into the funding landscape and research environment open to you
- Understand the potential array of funders and options available
- Be aware of the differing eligibility and funder requirements associated with these
- Consider the requirements of the different funders and the need to address their priorities
- Take away top tips for successful bidding
Good mix of detailed information and overall view of funding options. Also realistic and practical.
It really did what it said on the tin- now I feel I know what's 'out there', what's relevant, and what not to bother with. Also the personable and funny presentation style made what could be a dull topic interesting and easy to follow.
Seminar Room G
Manor Road Building
University of Oxford